Indoor / outdoor 2-way high-performance coaxial hornloaded speaker system
The CX15WP is a high-grade, coaxial hornloaded 2-way fullrange speaker for professional installation and mobile use. It convinces with its weatherproofed cabinet housing (IP65), wide dispersion, maximum dynamics and excellent, natural sound quality. The coaxial technology allows for a compact design and constant tonal balance over distance, giving the CX15WP smooth coverage for off-axis audiences. The wide radiating high-frequency driver provides a natural sound up to very high frequencies. The integrated passive crossover ensures a well-balanced sound character.
• Stadiums and arenas
• Auditoriums, retails, ballrooms and night clubs
• Live sound reinforcement
• Live theatre and houses of worship
• Portable and installed audio-visual systems
Weatherproof cabinet IP 65.
• Weatherproof cabinet IP 65 (international protection rating)
• Galvanized and anodized steel front grill / robust steel U-bracket
• One NOVA 15" high-performance LF transducer with 3" voice coil
• One NOVA high-precision 1.4" IT© driver with 2.5" voice coil
• 90° x 70° dispersion (HxV), rotatable by coaxial transducer
• 20° enclosure sides for array configurations
• NOVA SUPRA-PTC compression driver protection
• 800 W (AES) high speaker power capability